Charitable Gift Annuities
Income for life, lower taxes, and help to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what happens when you create a legacy gift through a charitable gift annuity.
You can make a substantial impact through Dallas Seminary Foundation while you are receiving tax-favored income for yourself and/or your children. Many supporters like charitable gift annuities because of their attractive payout rates and their significant impact.
Benefits to you include the following:
- Payments can be made on an annual, quarterly or monthly basis.
- A portion of the payout will be tax-free.
- You will receive an immediate tax deduction for a portion of your gift and bypass capital gains taxes.
- Your gift passes to Dallas Theological Seminary outside of the probate process.
- You create your legacy of training leaders to build up the body of Christ through the teaching and preaching of Scripture.
Charitable Remainder Trust
Income for life for you and your family while reducing your taxes and equipping discipleship leaders around the globe
By using appreciated assets or cash to fund the trust, you receive income and you receive an income tax deduction the year in which you transfer your assets. The remaining portion of the trust, after all payments have been made, comes to Dallas Theological Seminary.
Benefits to you include each of the following:
- Receive income for life for you or your heirs
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for a portion of your gift
- Bypass capital gains taxes to increase your earning potential
- Create your legacy of helping to equip well-trained ministry leaders to take the gospel of Christ to the world