Gifts in a Will
A gift in your will is one of the easiest ways to create your legacy of empowering our ministry to provide hope and help in Jesus’s name.
- No cost: Costs you nothing now to give in this way;
- Flexible: You can alter your gift or change your mind at any time and for any reason;
- Lasting impact: Your gift will create your legacy in advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, now and for generations to come.
4 simple ‘no-cost-now’ ways to give in your will
You can mix these no-cost ways together. For example, you might consider leaving a specific percentage (such as 50%) of the residual to Dallas Theological Seminary contingent upon the survival of a parent.
I invite you to contact me so we can chat about easy ways to make an impact at no current cost to you.
Request More Information
Gifts by Beneficiary Designation
An Easy ‘No-Cost-Now’ Way to Give
It’s easy to put your bank accounts, retirement funds, insurance policies, and more to use in creating a world impacted by Dallas Theological Seminary — and it costs nothing now.
By naming Dallas Theological Seminary as a primary or secondary beneficiary of these assets, you promote quality theological education, impacting lives for future generations. Your gift has a tremendous effect on those in need, at home and around the world – the impact your gift makes through Dallas Theological Seminary becomes your personal legacy to the world.
Potential benefits of gifts by beneficiary designation:
- Reduce or eliminate taxes on retirement assets;
- Reduce or avoid probate fees;
- No cost to you now to give;
- You extend your impact well into the future through the mission of Dallas Theological Seminary.
To name Dallas Theological Seminary as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, contact your bank or insurance company to see whether a change of beneficiary form must be completed.