During your lifetime, you can recommend a grant from your donor advised fund to further the work of the Gospel.
If you would like to make a gift now through your DAF, simply click the link below to find your fund:
Create Your Legacy of Philanthropy
The final distribution of funds remaining in your DAF after your lifetime can be designated when you create or update your fund.
We hope you will consider naming Dallas Theological Seminary as a beneficiary of your account. You may even designate Dallas Theological Seminary to receive a portion of the account value, leaving the remaining portion for your children or grandchildren to continue your legacy of supporting God’s work.
Let us know!
If you decide to change your beneficiary designation, would you let us know? We would like to recognize you for your generosity and ensure that your gift is used as you intend.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about setting up your legacy gift or if you need more information.
6 ways you can make an impact with your donor advised fund:
1. Memorialize, honor, or commemorate a loved one or an event.
2. Avoid capital gains taxes by transferring appreciated stock to your DAF.
3. Teach your loved ones about generous giving and wise stewardship.
4. Build a sense of community (and make a bigger impact) by forming “giving circles” with other donor advised fund owners including friends and family members.
5. Bundle your charitable gifts in certain years. This could provide you the opportunity to itemize deductions in those years.
6. Leave all or a portion of your the account to Dallas Theological Seminary simply by changing your beneficiary designation.
I’m Here to Help!
I invite you to contact me
so we can chat about easy ways to make an impact using your donor advised fund.
Phone: (214) 887-5190