Lewis Sperry Chafer Legacy Society
We are here to help with your planning process
Dallas Seminary Foundation honors legacy supporters with membership in the Lewis Sperry Chafer Legacy Society. We invite you to join together with us as we equip godly servant-leaders for the proclamation of His Word and the building up of the body of Christ worldwide, by creating a planned gift.
By notifying us of your gift, you will:
- Encourage others to support Dallas Theological Seminary in the same way.
- Provide us the opportunity to thank you properly.
- Help Dallas Theological Seminary plan well for future ministry.
As a member of the Lewis Sperry Chafer Legacy Society, you will receive:
- Recognition as a member of the Society.
- Invitations to special events hosted by Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Updates about the work of Dallas Theological Seminary.
- The joy and reassurance of knowing your gift will help impact the lives of our students and those they reach through their ministry.
The Impact of Your Giving
could sustain our mission on a monthly basis.
An ongoing gift of this size could provide critical resources for equipping servant-leaders to proclaim the Gospel and build up the body of Christ around the world.
could create a lasting legacy.
A legacy gift at this level could ensure Dallas Theological Seminary continues to shape the lives of students in Jesus’ name, creating a lasting impact through a shared mission of service.
could give a student the opportunity to learn and share the Gospel.
A gift of this size could help fund a scholarship, enabling a theological student to study the entirety of the Bible and share its lessons with others.
JOIN US BY RECEIVING UPDATES ON OUR SHARED MISSION
Join believers and supporters who are helping students embark on a journey of scholarship and service: Stay up-to-date with one of the most trusted and diverse seminaries in the world by providing your email address here. We will send you a monthly eNewsletter and occasional emails with updates including videos, stories and information about how we are making an impact on your behalf. (You can opt-out at any time.)